There are pregnancy stretch marks treatments easily accessible like lotions & creams, chemical peel, laser surgery and dermabrasion. To get rid of pregnancy stretch marks has never been easier. But before I tell you the ways, let us just be aware that pregnancy stretch marks are not completely harmful in any way but they are just unpleasant to the eyes. You could get rid of pregnancy stretch marks in 2 ways, natural and cosmetic.
Get Rid of Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Natural Pregnancy Stretch Marks Treatment
1. Get rid of pregnancy stretch marks by sun bathing. Bronzing or tanning under sunlight could aid form the pregnancy stretch marks less obvious and may completely cover the little ones. I warn you not to overdo it to avoid other concerns such as sun burn and skin disease.
2. Get rid of pregnancy stretch marks by ointment and lotion. There are ointments and lotions that may get rid of pregnancy stretch marks. The most effective creams contain Vitamin E and cocoa butter. It would be best to apply these creams while the stretch marks are still fresh. Of course, consult your doctor first before enforcing them when you are still pregnant.
Get Rid of Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Cosmetic Pregnancy Stretch Marks Treatment
1. Get rid of pregnancy stretch marks by exfoliation. This process has the concept of peeling off in flakes or dead skin. These pregnancy stretch marks treatments will make your skin smoother, hence, reducing its visibility.
2. Get rid of pregnancy stretch marks by chemical peel. In a chemical peel treatment, a chemical solution is enforced to the skin that causes it to peel off, allowing the smoother skin below to come out. This pregnancy stretch marks treatment may be done at home as some product kits are available for sale. Consult your dermatologist before trying chemical peel.
3. Get rid of pregnancy stretch marks by laser surgery. Viewed as the most efficient way of decreasing the visibility of pregnancy stretch marks, laser surgery, in theory, removes extraordinarily slim layers of skin and erasing the scars in the process. Fresher pregnancy stretch marks are easier to get rid of.
4. Get rid of pregnancy stretch marks by dermabrasion. Today, technology associating to laser surgery has advanced and has resulted in dermabrasion. This pregnancy stretch marks treatment removes scars and even tattoo by anesthetizing the skin surface and then sanding or scraping off some of the outer skin layer.
These pregnancy stretch marks treatments also work for stretch marks caused by other factors, not just pregnancy. It is advisable that they be executed after pregnancy. Although, some women does not want to get rid of pregnancy stretch marks and serves as a recollection of their pregnancy experience.